18.5.13

Ultreïa 2013



Some more data on my May trip.
It’s a little half of what we french call a “randonnée permanente”, a trip, or a tour, my Harrap’s says a “long road race” (but it’s not a race).
This randonnée permanente will be called the “Ultreïa”, 100 cols from Barcelona to Santiago de Compostela.
This trip will be issued by the Club des Cent Cols in june I think, I have the preview, having  in fact drawn myself this road for the Club.  If you look for long bike trips you might check the others randonnées permanentes of the Club des Cent Cols :
My favorite one are : Cent Cols en Pyrénées, Arc en Cimes, the Ligne de Partage des Eaux, and the Divisoria (i drew those last two).
As every other randonnée permanente of the Club, the principle of the trip is to cross 100 mountain passes, and the theme of the Ultreïa is the Caminos of Santiago de Compostela (the ways of St James). See Gronze or Wikipedia for some more data on the Caminos in Spain :
Here is a Google Earth view of the trip. Green part is what I have just biked. Missing parts in Catalunya will be biked in July. Red part is what is left to do (#1000 km). I hope to bike it next year.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire